[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - hsqldb, Hibernate and IDE's

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 17:12:56 EST 2007

Given:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  |
  | <datasources>
  |     <local-tx-datasource>
  |         <jndi-name>risingstarsDatasource</jndi-name>
  |         <connection-url>jdbc:hsqldb:.</connection-url>
  |         <driver-class>org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver</driver-class>
  |         <user-name>sa</user-name>
  |         <password></password>
  |     </local-tx-datasource>
  | </datasources>

It brilliant that you can run up the hsqldb client by going to localhost:8080 to get the JBoss stuff;  open the jmx Console and run up the Database Manger and "connect" again to look at whats happening in your hsqldb  database...

However; it a bit time consuming...

I am trying to get MyEclipse Database Explorer to look at the database.

For the URL would it still be : jdbc:hsqldb:.

Since I start JBoss from MyEclipse I would have expected that the database I would see would be the right one; but it isn't; it appears to create a new database for me.

Can you advise?

Basically I am getting lots of Hibernate exceptions, not propogagted out !! that are Heap Space issues...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016686#4016686

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016686