[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Receiving IllegalStateExceptions in client

bander do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 19:24:59 EST 2007

Interesting - I reconfigured our test to only use one consumer per session per receiver thread and it ran without generating the IllegalStateException (previously I was using 5 consumers per session per receiver thread).

It looks like the jboss client may be choking on sessions that have multiple consumers, even if the session is only being used by one thread - according to the jms spec I should be able to do this (4.4.6 Conventions for Using a Session).

I'll run a longer test and post the results back.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016777#4016777

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016777