[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Google Gadgets

Oberiko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 20:17:29 EST 2007

Hi Julien, thanks for responding.

I never tried the "dynamic" gadgets (sorry, I'm not sure what the proper terminology is, "stateful"?), as in my admittedly limited search I haven't noticed any particularly useful ones for a corporate site.

Still, since the whole point was that Gadgets seem to grow like weeds, a useful one is likely to appear and not being able to maintain the widget state is a definite, if not immediate, limitation.

But, if I read you correctly, JBoss supports Google Gadgets?  Would you happen to have an example on hand you could point me to?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016795#4016795

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016795