[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: duplicate id error using ICE data paginator - need help

henrik.lindberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 20:30:44 EST 2007

I added the two missing variables, and I still get the same error :-(

I also have some other issues in this form because of the nested form. Being new to this I don't quite know how to handle the subform.

When I remove all facets except one I get behaviour that is ok - I can add things to the list displayed by typing in the box below and press "AddSpace"

It is when I hit the "Add Space" when I get errors (using more than one facet).

Any suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016796#4016796

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016796