[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - BPEL Installation - NewBie

xyz12345 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 00:54:02 EST 2007

Hi ,

I tried installing

jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.4
jbpm-bpel-1.1.Beta2
jdk1.5

But, I got following error:

[CommandExecutorThread] jBPM command executor STOPPED
[STDOUT] Exception in thread "JbpmCommandExecutor"
[STDOUT] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jbpm/bpel/wsdl/Property
[STDOUT]     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)

Even the wsdl class file is present in jboss-bpel.sar file. It is giving above error.

I have read in some post in which Alex mentioned this some confilict problem that occured in starterkit. So, he suggested to use seperate Jboss.

So, now I want to know which versions of following

jboss
jdk
jbpm
bpel

I should use get working my BPEL hello world example. Basically which version of all above 4 is compatible with each other.

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016868#4016868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016868