[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Process Designer not working in Eclipse

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 02:01:04 EST 2007

Okay I downloaded Eclipse 3.2.1. When sticking the zip file in jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.4\jbpm-designer and running the "ant install" command, it unzips and sticks eclipse in jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.4\jbpm-designer\eclipse and links it okay, and now the process designer works. I can now use this eclipse setup, but I would prefer to use my own.

When I try unzipping eclipse 3.2.1 in my own work directory, and then try and install process designer 3.013 manually, by going to help/software updates/find and install, and then saying search for new feature to install. I then add the new local site, and select the directory jbpm-designer\jbpm-gpd-feature\eclipse, and tell it to install. It says successfull, but still doesn't seem to install it. When creating a new project, the JBoss jBPM option isn't there, and I still can't open processdefinition.xml with the designer, it simply opens as a text file etc.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong with the manual installation?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016878#4016878

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016878