[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Spring Deployer - bean factory dependencies not working

bucegiomu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 03:48:31 EST 2007

I'm using JBOSS 4.0.0 and latest version od jboss-spring deployer (for spring 2.0).
It seeems that the bean factory dependency between 2 spring modules is not working.
My configuration:

myapp.ear/
    subscription.spring/
        META-INF/
            jboss-spring.xml
    admin.spring/
        META-INF/
            jboss-spring.xml

jboss-spring.xml in subscription.spring:

  | <beans>
  | 	<description>BeanFactory=(iocbeanfactory-subscription)</description>
  | </beans>

jboss-spring.xml in admin.spring:

  | <beans>
  | 	<description>BeanFactory=(iocbeanfactory-admin) ParentBeanFactory=(iocbeanfactory-subscription)</description>
  | </beans>

application.xml:

  |     <module>
  |         <ejb>subscription.spring</ejb>
  |     </module>
  |     <module>
  |         <ejb>admin.spring</ejb>
  |     </module>

Here is what I get when I start the server.

  | 17:48:39,977 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/C:/dev/java/app_server/jboss-4.0.4.GA/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp17966myapp
  | .ear-contents/admin.spring
  | org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Failure during parent bean factory JNDI lookup: iocbeanfactory-subscription;
  | nested exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: iocbeanfactory-subscription not bound;
  | - nested throwable: (org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
  | Failure during parent bean factory JNDI lookup: iocbeanfactory-subscription;
  | nested exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: iocbeanfactory-subscription not bound)

Any suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016898#4016898

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016898