[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem injecting DataModelSelection between two SFSB

piotr.walczyszyn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 06:14:59 EST 2007

I have a problem with injection of DataModelSelection in following scenario:

anonymous wrote :  SFSB A builds DataModel and begins new conversation, this DataModel  is displayed on the page within dataTable and with each table row there is s:link that has action pointing to SFSB B method.

  | SFSB B is running within same conversation context as SFSB A but unfortunetly has DataModelSelection null after navigation from dataTable.

Anybody has an idea what could be wrong in my scenario?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016943#4016943

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016943