[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Partial Validation

agori do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 07:58:02 EST 2007

"eiswind" wrote : Has anyone an idea how I can do a partial Validation ? I have a button that submits my page and I want some fiels to be validated at this time but other field need to be validatet later on. I think this is a problem with the update model phase but maybe someone has a similar problem ?

  | Thanks for any ideas.

MyFaces Sandbox has something about partial data submission.
Another choice could be the use of ajax (I suggest ajax4jsf).

Maybe, but not sure about it, could be usefull also the "immediate" property (it is in every UICommand and EditableValueHolder component).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016985#4016985

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016985