[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - TestNG in Registration sample app

synthez84 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 09:30:27 EST 2007

Hi all

I'm trying to run test on the registration sample application, provide with Seam.
And I've got an issue when running theses tests with testng. When I launch testng from eclipse (or with maven2), I've got this :

[Parser] Running:
 /home/workspace/Registration/test/testng.xml

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization).
FAILED: testLogin
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at org.jboss.seam.core.Validators.validate(Validators.java:87)
   at org.jboss.seam.mock.SeamTest$Request.validateValue(SeamTest.java:372)
   at org.nuxeo.registration.test.RegisterTest$1.processValidations(RegisterTest.java:21)
   at org.jboss.seam.mock.SeamTest$Request.run(SeamTest.java:454)
   at org.nuxeo.registration.test.RegisterTest.testLogin(RegisterTest.java:52)
... Removed 21 stack frames

   RegisterTest
   Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Skips: 0

Registration
Total tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Skips: 0

I've also seen that there is a post about this here : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=98116&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Altought I've tryied with seam 1.1.1 (we are using seam 1.0.1 at the moment), I am still having this damned issue :(

Does anyone have an idea from what it may come?

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017047#4017047

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017047