[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How di I embedd jBPM in my j2ee app?

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 09:40:25 EST 2007

Too many questions, so answers are terse...

anonymous wrote : how I can embedd the jbpm libs and functionality into my app?

Study the starter kit deployment, deploy.build.xml, build.xml (when necessary to understand deploy.build.xml), and the tutorial example.

anonymous wrote : we use hibernate 3 on oracle in the app, how can I make jpbm coexsist with that?

Search this forum.  (The Search button is small, at the left end of the blue buttons at the top of the screen.)  I think I've posted some tips, others have also.

anonymous wrote : Can I configure jbpm to use my exsisting hibernate.cfg.xml? and in that case? Any other things I should think of when embedding jpm in out app?

Sorry, not enough info to answer usefully.

anonymous wrote : Another thing, I have played around a bit in the Process Designer plugin for Eclipse and it looks really nice, but I lack a lot of things like setting conditions and variables etc or have I missed something?

I understand that the beta version has a lot of the most obvious missing features.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017053#4017053

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017053