[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How di I embedd jBPM in my j2ee app?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 09:41:12 EST 2007

- The guide is not realy on running jbpm standalone at least not explicitly. I agree there could be more info on other deployment types but the forum has lots of info
- existing hibernate/existing hibernate.df.xml: Search the forum (might be that the wiki also has something)
- Oracle DB? of AS? Former: lots of info in the forums. Latter: info in the forums, but not a great deal
- GPD: Setting condiftions: Search the forum, the first (alpha afaik) release of 3.1
- GPD: Setting variables? what do you mean by this
- GPD: etc... cannot comment on these kinds of things... look in the wiki for requested features

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017055#4017055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017055