[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: BPEL Installation - NewBie

jgreiner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 11:35:06 EST 2007

I assume you are running the jboss that comes with the starter kit.

I believe you need to remove the jbpm.sar and jbpm.war.   I think you see that error comes when both the jbpm.sar and the jbpm-bpel.sar are deployed.

Try that and see if you have better luck.

Otherwise you can use JBOSS 4.0.x.  However, you may have to upgrade the jbossws.sar for versions under 4.0.5.   But I am not 100% sure.

What I am working with:

JDK: jdk1.5.0_08
JBPM:  Both 3.1.4 and 3.2 beta (I have 2 installs for testing purposes)
JBPM-BPEL:  1.1.beta3
JBOSS:  4.0.4 with upgraded jbossws

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017118#4017118

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017118