[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Email - IllegalStateException: No Factories configu

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 16:11:16 EST 2007

continued email problems

  | 16:07:56,796 ERROR [STDERR] Feb 15, 2007 4:07:56 PM com.sun.facelets.compiler.Compiler initialize
  | SEVERE: Missing Built-in Tag Libraries! Make sure they are included within the META-INF directory of Facelets' Jar

I made sure my jars (Seam-mail, seam-ui, facelets, etc... are in the correct artifacts in my .ear (like your example)).

Also, I looked at the MANIFEST.MF file the version of facelets you're using - it's 1.1.12.  Have you tested the Seam email with 1.1.11 (the stable release of Facelets)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017226#4017226

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017226