[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Process Designer not working in Eclipse

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 17:21:54 EST 2007

"avbentem" wrote : > Okay I downloaded Eclipse 3.2.1

  | When I tried to use the 3.1.x Starter Kits with Eclipse 3.2.1 then the additional tabs "Diagram", "Swimlanes" and "Deployment" did not show either. However, using http://repository.jboss.com/eclipse/sdk/3.2/eclipse-SDK-3.2-win32.zip (as mentioned in build.xml, and being exactly the same as 3.2.0 as downloaded from eclipse.org)  does show the designer.

Then the one mentioned in the build.xml will probably be the one, right? ;-)

Regards,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017263#4017263

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017263