[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Receiving IllegalStateExceptions in client

bander do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 19:15:40 EST 2007

Tim,

I've emailed you a modified version of the QueueExample class from the JBoss Messaging examples that displays the behaviour I've been observing.

We're testing JBoss 1.0.1.SP4 on Windows XP with a MySQL backend (using the InnoDB engine - also on Windows XP). The test queue should be configured with the following settings: fullSize = 10000 pageSize = 2000 downCacheSize = 2000.

If anyone else is interested, I'll post the modified QueueExample class here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017319#4017319

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017319