[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: hidden exception issue?

gsegura do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 00:56:47 EST 2007

Nop, I have client side state saving specified.

I worked around the problem by not using the factory method and exposing newUser as a property of the bean and it worked.

By doing so I'm not explicitly creating a conversation and I know if there is an error somewhere in the code it will bite me again, but for now I'm good.

I just wonder which other (besides  client side state saving) causes of error might I had.

regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017430#4017430

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017430