[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Running the booking example on JBoss with the JSF 1.2 RI

h0ppy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 05:29:53 EST 2007

Hi its not a compilation issue, the project builds fine.  I think I'm going to have to give up and use the Sun Application Server 9 for development.

A couple of other questions, in the instuctions above, step 3, it asks you to replace "myfaces-api.jar" with "jsf-api.jar", but myfaces-api.jar is not in the web.xml, myfaces-impl.jar is.  Did you replace this with jsf-impl.jar?

Also, I'm using some of the components from JSCreator (the project is actually being built using the Visual Web Pack for Netbeans) and after re-trying this procedure from scratch I now get this error:

WARNING: JSF1004: Cannot instantiate component of type com.sun.webui.jsf.faces.ValueBindingFilterCriteria
10:20:39,390 ERROR [[/Regal]] com.sun.webui.jsf.faces.ValueBindingFilterCriteria
javax.faces.FacesException: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.webui.jsf.faces.ValueBindingFilterCriteria

Which suggests that I can't use the JS Creator components...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017529#4017529

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017529