[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - hibernate 3.2.2 + Jalapeno SP1 treecache.xml best practice

7uc0 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 05:59:17 EST 2007

Hi there,

As I went through the forum/doc/jira/code in order to get some info about the treecache.xml best practice, here's my questioning.

1-the hibernate-recommended treecache xml (merci Manik!) head revision declares the MBean as a org.jboss.cache.CacheImpl instance. are there any (I suppose so) diffs between the good old org.jboss.cache.TreeCache and the  CacheImpl?

2- regarding the eviction policy -which I'd like to benefit from for my application- I've been able to toggle it specifying both evictionPolicyClass and evictionPolicyConfig attributes, but I cannot see them set up in the recommended  treecache xml sample. Is that to avoid using the eviction policy feature?

thx people for your answers and your work

7uc0

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017543#4017543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017543