[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Navigation outcome from bean

hamtho2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 09:20:12 EST 2007

sorry - I really did not explain it really clearly.

The idea is the following:
I have two different xhtml-pages with an command button on each page referencing to the same ActionBean and calling the same methods, but the result of that action always points to the same result-page. So is it possible to define that whenever this bean is called - doesn´t matter from what page - it should redirect to a defined outcome with only one definition in the pages.xml or navigation.xml?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017632#4017632

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017632