[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Navigation outcome from bean

quilleashm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 09:32:28 EST 2007

Try..

  | <page view-id="/*">
  |
  |     <navigation from-action="#{myBean.commonAction}">
  |         <rule>
  |             <redirect view-id="/results.xhtml"/>
  |         <rule/>
  |     </navigation-case>
  |
  | </navigation-rule>

Haven't tried this myself but I think this should work.  Basically this says for any page if the "myBean.commonAction" was the action method fired (and it returned a not-null result) by the button click then change the view to the "/results.xhtml" view.  The wildcarding is suffix matching so you can make it more specific if you wish.

Let me know if this works pls, be useful for future reference.

HTH.

Mike.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017640#4017640

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017640