[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - SoapClient rpc / encoded

badmberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 10:35:03 EST 2007

Hello,
I wanted to use jbpm-bpel-1.1.Beta3 for a little sample. In the bpel process I wanted to invoke another existing webservice, for instance http://www.weather.gov/forecasts/xml/DWMLgen/wsdl/ndfdXML.wsdl.
Class org.jbpm.bpel.integration.client.SoapClient tells me BpelException: encoded use not supported.
What do I have to do to invoke a webservice of this kind?
Is something planned?
If something has to be coded could somebody point me into the right direction?
Thanks in advance
Stephan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017677#4017677

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017677