[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: programmatically disabling caching

mylas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 10:39:00 EST 2007

Where is the "fragment cache info" that your are talking about ?
Why the JBoss' team haven't fix this problem in the 2.6alpha version ?

  |    // Update the fragment cache info only if the value has not been
  |    // overridden during render processing
  |
  |    if ( fragmentResult.getProperties().getProperty(RenderResponse.EXPIRATION_CACHE) == null ) {
  |      fragmentResult.setExpirationSecs(cacheInfo.getExpirationSecs());
  |    }

Is anyone on this forum knew a answer to this ?

I'm programming a inter-portlet communication with the help of this website :
http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~mo197/portlets/portlet_messaging/
and I can make work the first exemple (portlet1 send hello to portlet 2).

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017683#4017683

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017683