[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - ConsumerContainer

bdeen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 11:14:02 EST 2007

Is there an easy way to get the ConsumerContainer of the JBoss enhanced Message Driven POJO's?  I have a need which indicates that messages are added to a Queue all day long but are only processed during a certain time for a certain duration.  I was thinking it would be nice to turn the ConsumerContainer on/off when it's time to consume the messages.  however, if someone might have a better idea I'm all ears.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017705#4017705

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017705