[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - JSF at jboss-4.0.5.GA

jinsuk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 11:36:00 EST 2007

Hi,

I had problems to see jsf tables implemented in my application that uses SUN jsf-api.jar and jsf-impl.jar on JBossAS.

I had to remove jsf-lib at /server/default/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/ to deploy my application(.war) without any errors and exceptions.

After that, I could make the application work, however I could not see jsf tables at all.

I found that the server was still looking for myfaces(in jsf-lib) and furthermore it was looking for tlds in myfaces.

So I included tlds in .war and add  in web.xml as followings:

<taglib-uri>http://java.sun.com/jsf/html</taglib-uri>
<taglib-location>/WEB-INF/html_basic.tld</taglib-location>

<taglib-uri>http://java.sun.com/jsf/core</taglib-uri>
<taglib-location>/WEB-INF/jsf_core.tld</taglib-location>

Plus, I commented out the followings at ${jbossr.home}/server/default/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/conf/web.xml

<!--init-param>
         MyFaces tlds
         <param-name>tagLibJar0</param-name>
         <param-value>jsf-libs/myfaces-impl.jar</param-value>
</init-param-->

I hope that anyone who has this kind of problem can get help from my experience and I wish I can find better solution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017725#4017725

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017725