[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jpdl-3.2.Beta2: how to access variable from task form in

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 13:52:34 EST 2007

Haarlem... ooooohhhhhhhh ...... STFF, RTFM, GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND... THE SOURCE IS OPEN YOU KNOW.... :-)

I was just experimenting with some new things myself (security in seam) and looking at extending the identity/authorization solutiuon in jbpm to be a real pluggable service, so I had no real work at hand and was able to respond this quickly.

I myself found out that if I forgot a closing } in seam, el expressions always return false, so it might be this happend to you to by accident and the reason it did not work was different than you thought.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017812#4017812

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017812