[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityHome persist problem

codelion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 15:29:35 EST 2007

Not sure about all the details now, but the problem was real.  I clearly had it display in the view fields from the factory made instance and from the home.instance, and they were two separate instances.  I showed the screen to a colleague.  Since I've stopped using the factory made instance I don't have that kind of problem any more.  And it probably was made more frequent of a problem because of use of propagation begin without matching end.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017872#4017872

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017872