[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MDB BMT Redelivery

jesse_sweetland do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 17:25:07 EST 2007

Thanks for your suggestions.  I hadn't thought about setting up a queue purely for logging, but that lead me to another solution.  I ended creating a session bean for logging and configuring it for CMT with transaction attribute RequiresNew on all of its methods.  I then looked up the session bean from my MDB and invoked the logging methods.  Using the session bean allows me to serialize the logging calls so that I know immediately whether they succeeded (and aren't lost on some queue somewhere).  It's a little kludgy but it seems to work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017923#4017923

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017923