[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Question about conversations

dustismo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 17:56:53 EST 2007

I am little confused about conversations.

I have a number of instances where I wanted to start a conversation and end it either when
1. the task is completed
2. the user navigates away from the page(s) that comprise the conversation.

But reading the manual it looks like I can leave the conversation open in 2 which will get picked back up when the user navigates back to that page.  Is this true?  If so, how does the coversationId get picked up again?  If not, I haven't found a good way to end a conversation when a user navigates away from a page (which would seem like a necessary feature).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017936#4017936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017936