[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - JBoss 5.0 beta1 + client side libraries are incomplete

vbndeveloper do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 18:30:28 EST 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to get a Swing application to connect to an annotated stateless EJB that running under JBoss 5.0 beta1. Since there is some confusion as to which Jars I need to run I've been using jbossall-client.jar on the client. It seems to be imcomplete though as I had to add jboss-logging-spi.jar and I am running into an exception while trying to log on. I have not found the jar containing org.jboss.security.plugins.JBossSecurityContext yet.

The exception I'm running into is below.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/security/plugins/JBossSecurityContext
	at org.jboss.aspects.security.SecurityClientInterceptor.invoke(SecurityClientInterceptor.java:47)
	at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)
	at org.jboss.ejb3.remoting.IsLocalInterceptor.invoke(IsLocalInterceptor.java:77)
	at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)
	at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessRemoteProxy.invoke(StatelessRemoteProxy.java:102)
	at $Proxy0.openSession(Unknown Source)
	at com.vanbelle.hydra.client.ejb.Test.main(Test.java:49)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017952#4017952

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017952