[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to tell how far the process has moved along in the w

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 20:05:37 EST 2007

I fully understand your question. If I did not, I would have told you so.

The webconsole does for a large part what you want. If you had even the slightest look at it (which I assume you didn't since you did not even mention that you want something like in the webconsole) you would have figured out to look at the underlying code.  (assuming you are smart enough, which I think you are since you choose jbpm). The webconsole uses the api so my answer 'use the api' is a very good answer.

You obviously want a free complete working solution without doing any work (be it coding or investigating) yourself. That is NOT what this forum is for.

Peace...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017994#4017994

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017994