[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Remove from list using EntityHome

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 20:58:20 EST 2007

You can ignore all of the above. The problem, believe it or not, is when the deletedMessage contains an expression of the current instance of the EntityHome.

In the code below, if my deletedMessage in public String getDeletedMessage() contains #{myEntity.myProperty}, then the factory to get the row data is run again (to evaluate "myEntity") with a null value for "instance"...but if I leave it as a String with no EL in it, then it's fine.

Am I outjecting to the correct scope of CONVERSATION? What could be wrong with putting EL of the current instance in the message?

@Factory(value="myEntity",scope=ScopeType.CONVERSATION)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018013#4018013

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018013