[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:selectItems - whto work

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 21:53:20 EST 2007

This is what I have for the entity manager in components.xml

  |    <core:managed-persistence-context name="entityManager"
  |                                      persistence-unit-jndi-name="java:/xxx.xxx.comEntityManagerFactory"/>

A lot of my queries are loaded form SLSB DAOs that get their entity manager by

  |     @PersistenceContext
  |     public EntityManager entityManager;

Is there a better way to inject the entity manger that will us the SMPC or is it already using the SMPC?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018029#4018029

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018029