[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Web services and Seam

cavani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 22:41:27 EST 2007

Hi Gavin,

I finally start using jBPM for my project and I am thinking it is pretty amazing tool. My plan is use jBPM on server side for process execution controlled by client tool through WS.

In the past, I read this (that mention jBPM):

http://blog.hibernate.org/cgi-bin/blosxom.cgi/Gavin%20King/roadmap.html

And now this update:

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : So, subsequent to that, the very first thing we will work on is WS and ESB integration. We now know what that stuff is going to look like (well, at least I do), so it is just a matter of actually implementing it, and it will go out initially as Seam 1.2 beta. I have promised you guys Seam/WS in Q1, so the current release date for that is March 30 ;-)

And I found this on jBPM Jira:

Add a webservice frontend to jBPM
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPM-718

Seam will use it own way for WS/Conversation/Orchestration/Business Process on top of jBPM without jBPM own WS frontend?

For now, I am going to work with WS in EJB3 Stateless named Seam Component and jBPM Component from Seam Core.

Great work and Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018044#4018044

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018044