[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - pass parameters from page to page

y_zl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 17 02:11:40 EST 2007

Hi!

Anybody knows how to pass parameters from one page to another page?

for example in pageA.xhtml I have

  | <s:link value="AAAA" view="/pageB.xhtml">
  |       <f:param name="para1" value="para1"/>
  | </s:link>

in pageB.xhtml I'd like to do the following:

  | <s:link value="BBBB" view="/pageC.xhtml">
  |       <f:param name="para1" value="#{para1}"/>
  | </s:link>

is that possible without any extra configuration?

Since I am trying to use EntityHome and don't wan't to add a lot of codes to the extended EntityHome.

I did some testing and found the EL #{para1} is always null.

Thanks a lot!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018088#4018088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018088