[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - store and get data-files

hade79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 17 16:55:17 EST 2007

Hello,

I integrated jsp's into jbpm's task.jsp to get more functionality. In my process I am able to upload a file (txt file) and store it into the server's file system.
As hsqldb is not able to store binary objects, I just store the file's path into it. But when I try to get the file back as a user, I don't get it. Is there any way to configure the jbpm server so that I can get the file by using a download link?

Thank you,
Dennis

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018295#4018295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018295