[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem with Hibernate

syzork do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 17 18:57:33 EST 2007

hi people!

i do reverse engineering (mysql5) with 'seam generate-entities' and works with success, when I 'seam restart' builds OK too, but when the application runs I got this error related with Hibernate:

  | --- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
  | ObjectName: persistence.units:ear=helloworld.ear,jar=helloworld.jar,unitName=hel
  | loworld
  |   State: FAILED
  |   Reason: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.HibernateExcepti
  | on: Hibernate Dialect must be explicitly set
  |   I Depend On:
  |     jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=helloworldDatasource

my seam-gen/build.properties seems to be OK:
  | hibernate.connection.url=jdbc\:mysql\:///foo
  | hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.MySQL5Dialect

what am I missing ??!

thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018326#4018326

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018326