[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JbpmContext.setActorId

symmetrysolutions do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 17 21:17:54 EST 2007

Nevermind, I looked at my test code again and discovered I was creating the configuration using ParseXml call and not getInstance and the XML for the configuration did not have any services.

Once I used getInstance it used the jbpm.cfg.xml that was in the path and created the DefaultAuthenticationService which just holds on to the actor that I was setting. This is the behavior that I was looking for.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018369#4018369

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018369