[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jpdl-3.2.Beta2: how to access variable from task form in

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 18 02:59:54 EST 2007

"kukeltje" wrote : You do not seem to have any variables declared in the tasks and yes you need a controller there. afaik, the variables are transient if not declared on the task.
"kukeltje" wrote : I'm referring to the task nodes. not specificially the task forms

Allright, but as far as I can tell a decision within processdefinition.xml cannot hold a task, nor can be part of a task...?

If the task nodes that use forms should in fact also explicitly have a controller (in processdefinition.xml) to allow the values to propagate to non-form nodes (such as the decision), then I think the values should also not be propagated from one form to another form without such explicit controller?

Regards,
Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018446#4018446

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018446