[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - fileUpload (integrated component)

aaston@gotwisted.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 18 18:22:52 EST 2007

I'm having trouble with "s:fileUpload".  In particular, I'm getting:

    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.jboss.seam.ui.FileUpload.decode(FileUpload.java:52)

My view page is straight JSP (no Facelets; I haven't gone there with Seam yet).  The tag instance is:

    <s:fileUpload data="#{manager.mergeData}" />

FileUpload, lines 51 and 52 are:

    ValueBinding dataBinding = getValueBinding("data");
    Class cls = dataBinding.getType(context);

So, it would seem that the binding to propery 'data' is either not working, or retrieving the binding doesn't work.

Any ideas?  I'm stuck, and will soon have to resort to Tomahawk ...

Aaron.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018620#4018620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018620