[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam-gen Issues

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 19 01:27:14 EST 2007

(1) probably some built in view of your database

(2) do not know. you would need to show the full error message/stack trace for me to see what is causing it

(3) views (or tables) without a primarykey is currently handled by letting all columns be the composite-id. That gives problems for seam-gen pre seam 1.1.6, but is fixed in cvs so you should get better mileage there.

That being said I think we need to start ignoring/skipping table/views without a proper identification.

see http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HBX-883

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018687#4018687

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018687