[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SFSB vs SLSBs for implementing actions in a conversation

lawrieg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 19 13:11:16 EST 2007

Thanks for your reply Pete. Could I ask why you prefer this strategy over using SFSB or SLSBs?

I can't seem to find anything in the docs or by searching the forums that gives an idea as to how to choose the most appropriate strategy for a particular app, so I'd be really grateful for any advice you can offer me as I'm feeling a bit lost... Or perhaps there is some helpful documentation / forum posts that I've missed to which you could point me?

Many thanks,

Lawrie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018965#4018965

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018965