[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problems with navigations with null outcomes

fernando_jmt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 19 14:06:06 EST 2007

Gavin,

After I spent a lot of time trying to make this works (changing examples, from 1.1.6, CVS, debugging Seam code and so on), I found the reason:

The problem was that I was using the el-ri.jar which comes with ICEFaces 1.5.3 distribution.

I change back to el-ri.jar from Seam distribution and all works fine.

I don't know why this happen, it seems they are different implementations, even the size is different (IceFaces 97Kb, Seam 95Kb form el-ri.jar).

Do you know something related this?

Anyway, Thanks you for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018986#4018986

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018986