[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Jbpm issues

leathien do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 19 14:47:09 EST 2007

Hi

First I want to thank you for working on jBPM, from all open source workflow engines I've worked with, I consider it to be the best.

I'm building a custom workflow solution with jBPM. The solution consists of a custom web client built with Wicket web framework and a possibility to deploy wicket components alongside the workflow. The components are then part of user tasklist.

Here are the problems I've encountered so far:
1. I had to modify the ProcessClassLoader and ClassLoaderUtil, because by default jbpm creates new instance of class loader for every delegate object requested. So I cache the classloaders for specific process defition + version. I also modified the classloader. I understand this is not how jbpm classloading is supposed to work, however, it would be great if in future it would be possible to achieve such effect withou having to modify jbpm code.

2. When I specify xml schema in process xml, i can't deploy it, unless i modify jbpm to ignore validation errors.
This is the error i get:
 [[ERROR] line 376: cos-ct-extends.1.4.2.2.2.2.1: Error for type '#AnonType_assignment'.  The content type of a derived type and that of its base must both be mixed or element-only., [WARNING] swimlane 'swimlane1' does not have an assignment]
I'll post the sample process file in next post. Is this a known issue?

3. When process is being deployed, the inner classes are ignored. So when I have class Foo with inner class Bar, the Foo.class file gets deployed, but the Foo$Bar.class is not.

Thanks,
-Matej Knopp

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019003#4019003

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019003