[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Receiving IllegalStateExceptions in client

bander do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 19 17:01:31 EST 2007

Thanks Tim - I found that bit of info in the JBoss 2.0.0 Remoting Guide (page 17) and got my test running without exceptions. I'll have to do some more testing before I'm convinced exceptions are being handled correctly by the client i.e. when things start to go wrong, they really go wrong (I got messages being delivered to the wrong queues again yesterday)

Could I suggest that the remoting-service.xml that ships with JBoss Messaging be updated to include the client side attributes? Even if they're just set to the defaults or commented out, it would be handy to see what can be configured.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019046#4019046

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019046