[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SFSB vs SLSBs for implementing actions in a conversation

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 20 08:13:11 EST 2007

"lawrieg" wrote : Are you saying that all you have to do to make a Seam-managed Javabean component is inject EntityManager and mark all methods as @Transactional and it will then give you the same behaviour as a SFSB (i.e. the only difference is that Seam handles storing and fetching the component's state from the Http Session instead of SFSBs EJB container-managed state management)?

>From a user perspective, yes.

anonymous wrote : I suppose what I am really trying to grasp is whether you can use a Seam-managed Javabean component exactly like you would a SFSB? Or do you have to code your apps differently?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019317#4019317

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019317