[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JBoss Seam and Web Services using OC4J stack

manuel.guerrero@hp.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 20 09:17:22 EST 2007

Hi,

as a requirement of our project, we have to expose some services (POJO classes or EJB's) as web services, using OC4J as application server. We are using JBoss Seam as dependency injection engine.

My first approach was to use OC4J stack and JSR181 annotations. I got a EJB exposed, but when invoking the web service I found that the resources were not injected.

Then I tried to use the Seam Servlet Filter, but I am affraid the invocation is not done through a servlet.

Are there any plans to provide a mechanism for injecting resources to an object invoked using SOAP?

Any experiences in this field that could help?

Thanks in advance.
Manuel Guerrero
Hewlett-Packard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019345#4019345