[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Failed to accept socket connection

amdonov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 20 09:36:55 EST 2007

After some poking around, I found that someone duplicated this problem with a testcase at http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-819[/url].  No one is working it.  Based upon the steps outlined in [url]http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBWS-1134.  I upgraded jboss-remoting to 2.0.  It only requires a minor change to JBOSS_HOME/server/INSTANCE/deploy/ejb3.deployer/META-INF/jboss-service.xml and one line of new code to org.jboss.aspects.remoting.InvokeRemoteInterceptor.  After those changes, I can successfully make ejb calls over SSL.  The one caveat is that I did not run any of the JBoss testsuite.  It could break something, but I haven't had any problems yet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019364#4019364

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019364