[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Load Balancing using client Proxy

nirajal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 20 09:51:05 EST 2007

I have EJB's deployed on 3 machines in a cluster. I am accessing the same from a remote client using JNDI. I want to access the EJB's in such a way that in case one of the machine is down then the EJB's is fetched from other machines in the cluster. I don't want to hardcode the IP Address and port of a single machine in the cluster. In case any one can provide me some example solution for my problem the it would be great.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019373#4019373

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019373