[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - new to JbossWS

sanket21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 20 09:58:33 EST 2007

Hi,
 I am new to JBossWS. in fact i m new to web services . recently made a web service in tomcat n it worked fine unsing the steps mentioned in the web page (http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/people/ramonw/ws_demo/axisdemo.html) ..

can some one tell me how wat all things i need to change to make a web service in jboss. i hav gone through the net n cldnt find material that will give me result fast ( the way i got thru the previous link)..

though i m trying the usual jboss startup example (trivialservice example) but m nt a ble to make it thru..

ne kind of direction will be appriciated.

thks ,
Sanket

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019381#4019381

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019381